Business Type: Manufacturing Auto parts & Automobile
Client Address: Amatanakorn IE
Working Hours : Monday – Friday and Some Saturday
08.00 – 17.30hrs.
Position : IT Specialist (Application Developer/ Programmer)
Vacancy : 1
Work Location : Amatanakorn Phase 10
Hiring Status : Permanent
Salary : Up to 26,000 Plus Allowance
Benefit & Allowance :
– Transportation Support
– Position Allowance 1500 THB
– Meal Allowance (Free for Lunch & OT)
– Diligent Allowance (450, 550, 650 THB per month)
– Cost Of Living Allowance (800 THB per month)
– Provident Fund
– Uniform (5 Sets)
– Variable bonus (Around 5.2 months plus 10,000-20,000 THB)
– Health Insurance (30 times per year)
– Age 24 – 27 years old.
– Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Business Computer, Information Technology, or related field.
– Working experience 1 – 3 years in System Development and Testing Role
– Experience in XML, JSON Programming will be advantage.
– Knowledge in Workflow Applications, ERP Dynamics AX / D365, EDI or Data Interface will be advantage.
– Good command of written and spoken English.
Job Description :
- Mainly Responsibility under Application Development Team.
- Develop and unit testing of current in-house applications developed on Ui-Path, Google Cloud Platforms (e.g. Apps Script, Google Drive), Excel-VBA, and ETL Tools (Java).
- Develop and unit testing of HR Reports, using Crystal Reports and SQL Server.
- Working closely with Application Support Team to resolve problems related to daily usage of in-house development applications and running of RPA – Robotic Process Automation.
- Provide Technical Support and Coordinate between Users and Japanese IT Team to find out key issues for problems solving and improvement based on root-cause.
- Provide Technical Support during Gather additional/change requirements from users to improve current in-house development applications and/or implement new programs to support the users operations.
- Develop Applications-Related documents, Provide users training and users testing for new programs.
Interested candidate please subnit your CV to email@example.com or call 089-496-9344.