Factorytalk is a leading supplier to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and other regulated industries. We specialize in software products and consulting services for digitalization of GxP regulated manufacturing (often called Pharma 4.0). Our team of experts operate across Asia, Europe, and the US from our offices in Bangkok, Thailand, and Daresbury, UK, covering multiple languages and timezones, with vast experience of local, regional, and global projects.
Our business is growing rapidly and we are seeking talented staff to join our Bangkok office at our sister company BatchLine. BatchLine is a cloud-based Electronic Batch Record (EBR) software focused on electronic management and recording of manufacturing process in the GMP industries.
- Software Quality Specialist
An exciting chance to join and learn within our BatchLine team who are developing applications for customers across Asia / International. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself in software quality, engineering, and technical IT aspects of enterprise solutions and become skilled at the applications, business processes and can lead you further in your development towards technical specialists, new technology, systems consulting, and project management positions in the future.
- At least 2 years of employment in a relevant position or area of demonstrable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering field (Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Engineer or related IT field)
- Knowledge and experience (>1yrs) with automated software testing tools.
- General understanding in IT and typical business software applications.
- Good analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols and methods.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Likes to work in a team focused on customer success.
- High-quality mindset to complete deliverables on-time and with accuracy.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test plans and scenarios
- Perform both manual and automation testing
- Perform functional testing for web application on client and server sides
- Executing tests on software usability
- Design, develop, and execute automated regression testing
- Perform failure analysis and report software bugs to development team to ensure the best software quality and user experience
- Perform performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability
- Prepare tasks and documents with high quality.
- Finish task assignments in-time
- Alert and work with managers on task achievement and raise issues and risks in time to allow for smooth running of projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, yearly increment and benefits package
- Flexible Work From Home / Work From Office setup
- 5 day work week and 12 day vacations
- Provident Fund 3 – 15%
Interested candidates, please send the CV/resume and expected salary to: email@example.com