You will design and develop on a project basis as part of the product design and development team. Hold accountability for professional software development to meet business requirements. Expecting to demonstrate best practices in software development. You must be able to write unit tests and automated tests. You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Software development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
- Ability to work as a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities of their team
- Accountable for delivery across multiple projects/products by providing guidance and support to assist in removing project impediments.
- Allocate and schedules resources in line with the overall team, resolves conflicts, and prioritizes projects to meet the needs of the business.
- Optimize project deliverables to ensure that technology design fits with existing product architecture and technology strategy.
- Participate in problem resolution recommendation for escalated issues. Provides timely status updates for areas of team responsibilities within projects
- Encourage a work culture that promotes development and retention of high quality staff.
- Experienced in Java (J2SE or J2EE), Spring Framework, React.js, RESTful APIs Design, Docker
- Good knowledge of the following skills:
- Design Pattern, UML and Object-oriented Programming
- Web-based Application Development and Web Service
- XML, XML schema, JSON, Web Service technology
- JAVA Servlet JSP
- Application server such as WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS
- Database SQL Server – stored procedure and SSIS
- Throughout understanding of enterprise-level in designing and implementing application
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Liquibase, Log4j, and ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experienced in Scripting skills in common languages (Shell Script, Powershell)
- Spring MVC, Spring Framework, ORM Framework
– Chiang Mai
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND CV TO
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org