Duties and Responsibility:
· Provide the Technical Proposal, Products Information to the customer’s projects
· Prepare document TOR, RFP, BOM and present technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems
· Prepare and demonstrate or proofs of concepts the products and solutions to the customers
· Coordinate with the other parties and vendors to find the right technical document and results
· Work closely with account representative to develop the projects
· Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customer
· Consult with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and pain points, and evangelize the business value of solution development
· Partner with Sales and Solution Consulting to qualify customer needs and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes for clients
· Architect and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with a cross-functional digital consulting team in a pre-sales environment
· Provide mentoring to solution consulting peers and other colleagues in the organization
· Contribute to and help maintain internal forums and asset libraries to enable innovation at scale
· Work closely with Product Management on upcoming releases and provide feedback from customer interaction
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any IT related field.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in Technical Consultant or System Engineer
· Knowledge of IT Technology: Server, Storage, Network, Security, Application, Web technologies, Cloud, Virtualization, System Management etc.
· Strong interpersonal skill, analytical thinking, presentation and communication skills essential
· Quick Learner, High responsibility, Self-motivated, Good Team spirit.
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Good command of written and spoken English
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org