Siemens Energy (Thailand) Ltd.
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Azure AD Expert will join a global team and support the end-to-end service and project life cycle of all Siemens Energy systems by providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on Azure Active Directory services. Within the Azure AD/Active Directory team we are operating several services like Azure AD, Active Directory, PKI, federated authentication services and Azure AD Connect in an assigned area of work, an assigned team or organizational unit.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Operate the Azure AD and Active Directories services
- Design and support improvement of the current landscape and future demands
- Responsible for operation of authentication and authorization solution for internal and cloud solutions including Azure Active Directory
- Resolve service incidents and requests according to SLA’s
- Participate in on-call service
- Participate in infrastructure and security related projects for Active Directory such as
- Active Directory, Domain Name Services, Distributed File System, Public Key Infrastructure and Windows specific protocols like LDAP or NTLMv2
- Tools to automate Azure AD and Active Directory and administration like user/group creation and access privileges
- Solutions to integrate the authentication and authorization of internal and cloud solutions (ADFS)
- Operating and maintaining secure environment for authentication services within dedicated tiering-model
- Providing secure access to Microsoft 365 and other cloud services using Azure AD as authentication provider via i.e. Conditional Access
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- THAI nationality only.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent degree.
- Knowledge in Azure AD and Active Directory Services as well as basic knowledge of the infrastructure services and technologies
- Programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are prerequisite
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork, and attention to detail with ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers, and group governance
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Fluent in English communication (written/verbal), presentation and negotiation skills.