- Requirement gathering, finalizing solution and presenting to customer, making techno-commercial proposals
- Build business cases
- Participation in various network initiatives pertaining to Operations and Transformation
- Participate in major incidents for troubleshooting and RCAs
- Contribution to implementation projects (hands-on preferred)
- Technical project Management
- Ability to own and design Network and Network Security Solutions
- Ability to make HLD and LLD
- Hands-on experience on Network devices.
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies for Campus LAN, Wireless LAN, DC LAN and WAN
- Technology landscape: Routing and switching – Cisco and HP Aruba, SD WAN, F5 LTM, F5 GTM, F5 APM, Bluecoat Proxy, CheckPoint Firewall, CheckPoint IPS, Zscaler SWG, DLP, NAC – Forescout and ClearPass
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (such as IPSec, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).