Job Title: Business Development Executive.
Department/Business Unit: Business Development Department.
Location: PROMPTNOW COMPANY LIMITED.
333, Lao Peng Nguan Tower, 16Fl, Soi Choei Phuang, Vibhavadi-Rangsit., Chompol, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
Reports to: Business Development Manager.
Types of Contract: Permanent.
Business Development Executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization’s products/services.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Line Manager to work on the Business Development Plan.
- Support to breakdown the detailed activities and keep tracking with Line Manager as planned.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Prepare and consolidate the solution presentation, proposal, and quotation.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher Computer Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Experienced in Business Development and Sales for at least 1 year, preferably with relevant experience in banking and IT/Finance related industry.
- Outstanding analytical skills, positioning, business justification, and closing skill.
- Must have good negotiation skills & decision-making.
- Must be able to create a good presentation.
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai & English.
- Excellent organizational skills, managing complex projects, and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Traveling Oversea (CLMV) is essential for this position.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com