- Manage data analysis and data integration of disparate systems.
- Coordinate and ensure information flows in each system.
- Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
- Contribute to the plan and deliver continuous improvement for data integration solutions, through the application of data management best practices in combination with data technology.
- Writing content for new policies, procedures and services.
- Compliance to IT security to protect company IT data and resource.
Purpose of Position
Standard and control to organize elements of data and standardizes how system relate structure data in the context of relevant business processes
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Data Model, Data Integration and Systems Integration.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skill, pro-active, self-motivated, systematic thinking, good team working, faster learning and willing to contribute.
- Good understanding of IT architecture, IT systems, programming and development skills.
- Good understanding of data lifecycle and architecture best practices.
- Ability to work independently and have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Good English competency.
- Knowledge in ERP is a plus.
Working location: 237 Lasalle Road / Sukhumvit 105 (BTS Bearing) Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume via the “Apply Now” button below.
For more information, please contact Khun Prem
Tel: 02-714-5400 ext. 1409
UTAC Thai Limited