Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
Project Manager with Cash Management – Banking Experience
• Being accountable for all aspects of projects management including estimation, timeline overall IT delivery, quality, customer management and financial performance.
• Monitor the project status and report the project status to steering committee and stakeholders in the projects.
• Lead business/technical meetings with the business units, technical teams and other key stakeholders.
• Liaise with the technical teams ensuring appropriate resources are available for the allocated projects.
• Provide smooth communication with the project team and other key stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as project manager in IT industry or financial sector.
• Knowledge in Cash management and Liquidity management would be an advantage.
• Excellent stakeholders management skills, consulting experience is a plus.
• Commercial and financial management experience.
• Good presentation and project management skills and proven track record in IT related project delivery.
• Ability to understand and document current work practices, design tools and processes to gain in efficiency and quality.
• Interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
• PMP / PRINCE II/Scrum master certification is a plus.
• Fluent in written and spoken English with an excellent communication.
TCS Benefit & Welfare:
• Entitled to 15 annual leaves and 30 days sick leave per year.
• Entitled to medical insurance and claims maximum at USD 100,300 per year per person.
• Eligible to provident fund contribution (5%).
• OPD (Employee Co-pay 20%)
• IPD covers 100%
• Dental coverage at maximum USD 1,000 (Employee Co-pay 10%).
How to Apply:
Come and join our friendly and skilled team by sending in your resume to:
Or reach out to my mobile: 095-962-4190 (Supranee – IT Recruiter)
If this opportunity might be of interest to you or anyone in your network.
Please let me know if you are interested or have someone to refer.