As a JAVA Developer, develop applications with selected frameworks (front-end, web services, and microservices).
▪ Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
▪ Maintain and enhance the application with highly complex user interface and back-end databases using expert-level skills in various web development tools, programming languages and scripting languages.
▪ Be a technical support for production incidents, identify root cause, and provide solutions to fix issues.
• Perform development on Business Lending Workflow Application (BLWF) based on the functional design and technical design.
• Perform unit tests (and create stubs as needed).
• Support Test Life cycle (System Test, SIT, UAT and Performance Test), fix & resolve identified defects.
• Create and update technical documentation.
• Report to BLWF application development Lead.
• Provide accurate and timely status and progress to the application development lead.
Technical Skill Requirement:
• Web Technology: HTML,HTML 5, CSS, AJAX, XML, XSL, jQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, Java Script
• Java/JEE: Java, JEE , JSP, Servlet, Webservices (SOAP, REST)
• Framework MVC.
• Database: Oracle, PL/SQL Programming
• Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, SQL Developer, Rational Application Developer (RAD)
• Experience with version control software such as Microsoft TFS.
Proven working experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms with frameworks and protocols i.e. Spring Boot, Spring Security, J2EE, REST/JSON, OpenID connect, OAUTH2.
• Proficient in concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
• Working experience in frontend development using Angular, HTML5, CSS, Cordova.
• Working experience in MS SQL database (queries and stored procedures).
• Good knowledge of issue tracking (JIRA), Source Code Management (Bitbucket).
• Knowledge of hosting environment management, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
• Bachelor/Master degree in computer sciences, software engineering or equivalent, or be a recognized expert in the field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in computer programming.
TCS Benefit & Welfare:
• Entitled to 15 annual leaves and 30 days sick leave per year.
• Entitled to medical insurance and claims maximum at USD 100,300 per year per person.
• Eligible to provident fund contribution (5%).
• OPD (Employee Co-pay 20%)
• IPD covers 100%
• Dental coverage at maximum USD 1,000 (Employee Co-pay 10%).
How to Apply:
Please feel free to inbox me E-mail: email@example.com
or reach out to my mobile: 095-962-4190 (Supranee – IT Recruiter)
If this opportunity might be of interest to you or anyone in your network.
Please let me know if you are interested or have someone to refer.