- Implement automation test cases, framework, test script using appropriate technology according to team strategy.
- Perform system and integration testing, test planning and estimation, requirements analysis, automated and manual test creation and execution.
- Be mainly accountable for all test management activities.
- Manage the planning, preparation and execution of SIT, UAT, and Performance Test.
- Coordinate and support all test leads in the planning, preparation and execution of Disaster Recovery Test and Security Assessment Test.
- Develop Master Test Plan.
- Provide guidance and consulting to test case design and test script development.
- Advise test techniques to optimize Test Specification and Test Methodology.
- Ensure that the agreed testing process is applied properly.
- Mentor and coach all relevant team members on any test items.
- Coordinate with test tool specialist to utilize test tools properly and effectively.
- Monitor & control test execution and ensure the proper test execution of each test level.
- Identify and resolve testing and defect management process issues.
- Review defect progress proactively e.g., daily for all defects and more frequently for critical defects.
- Advise test team on test methodology.
Experience & Qualification Requirements:
- 3-4+ years of experience in software development, with a proven track record of technical development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Have Automate Tester skills would be advantage — HTML, SQL, Java, Robot Frame Work, QTP, Postman, Python, UFT, Test Design, Test Execution.
- Have mainframe experience.
- Have mobile/Web testing experience.
- Familiar with Defect management, can log and escalate issue.
- Understand automation test (SQL, UFT, Robot Framework).
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
TCS Benefit & Welfare:
• Entitled to 15 annual leaves and 30 days sick leave per year.
• Entitled to medical insurance and claims maximum at USD 100,300 per year per person.
• Eligible to provident fund contribution (5%).
• OPD (Employee Co-pay 20%)
• IPD covers 100%
• Dental coverage at maximum USD 1,000 (Employee Co-pay 10%).
How to Apply:
Please feel free to inbox me E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or reach out to my mobile: 095-962-4190 (Supranee – IT Recruiter)
If this opportunity might be of interest to you or anyone in your network.
Please let me know if you are interested or have someone to refer.