TCS Thailand is hiring and seeks for passionate people with a growth mindset to join #TeamTCS!
Reach your full potential with TCS by working on innovative transformational projects with global outcome:
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning.
- At least 5-7 years’ working experience in software development.
- Have skills and experience of (web developer, .net core, .net framework, ms sql, angular, react, mvc)
- Good command in ‘.Net Full stack developer(C#, , AngularJs, NodeJs): knowledge in Front End/ Back End / Full stack developer @ Software Engineering, GraphQL, JS, react, node, AWS knowledge, knowledge in Back-end (.NET, C#, NodeJS, low/no-code software), C#, MVC, .NET Web API, Window Web Service, AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery. SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions. T-SQL experience. TFS (Team Foundation Server), GitHub, Azure Dev Ops.
- Proficiency with relational database (Oracle, Stored Procedure, Function).
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Good understanding of analytical and investigative procedures.
- Understanding of quality control processes such as unit testing and code reviews.
Location: Bangkok area – MRT/BRT Route
TCS Benefit & Welfare:
• Entitled to 15 annual leaves and 30 days sick leave per year.
• Entitled to medical insurance and claims maximum at USD 100,300 per year per person.
• Eligible to provident fund contribution (5%).
• OPD (Employee Co-pay 20%)
• IPD covers 100%
• Dental coverage at maximum USD 1,000 (Employee Co-pay 10%)
How to Apply:
Come and join our friendly and skilled team by sending in your resume to:
Or reach out to my mobile: 095-962-4190 (Supranee – IT Recruiter)
If this opportunity might be of interest to you or anyone in your network.
Please let me know if you are interested or have someone to refer.