Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
TCS Benefit & Welfare:
• Entitled to 15 annual leaves and 30 days sick leave per year.
• Entitled to medical insurance and claims maximum at USD 100,300 per year per person.
• Eligible to provident fund contribution (5%).
• OPD (Employee Co-pay 20%)
• IPD covers 100%
• Dental coverage at maximum USD 1,000 (Employee Co-pay 10%).
- Develop ETL/BI system.
- Be able to analyze Data Analytics.
- Assist in defining analytical variable.
- Coordinate with Agile Team (BA, SA, QA, Designer, Etc.) to create, develop, test, administrate the system.
- Works in a Full Stack Developer positions in Frontend and Backend areas.
- Create and develop the report system.
- Be able to manage work timeframe efficiency.
- 3+ years solid experience of Designing and developing mapping specification.
- Designing and implementing ETL program data stage.
- Develop technical specification.
- Developing and testing program
- Develop new / revise DWH jobs which run on Autosys application.
- Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
How to Apply:
Come and join our friendly and skilled team by sending in your resume to:
Or reach out to my mobile: 095-962-4190 (Supranee – IT Recruiter)