- Manage and implement the overall project process along with project operations monitoring
- Compile and supervise project scope, requirements, deliverables, tasks, timelines, resources and other related elements (risks, budgets, quality standard etc.)
- Lead the project team in prioritizing the development and implementation task to assure on-time delivery with qualified products reaching customer satisfaction
- Evaluate project risks and ensure that all risks are acknowledged and have appropriate mitigation plans
- Establish project management framework, encourage harmony among the team and create the understanding of a common goal
- Liaise between customers and the internal team to verify all software and hardware requirements accurately gathered due to the scope of work.
- Maintain customer, stakeholders and internal staff engagements through regular status update meetings and manage cross-functional team interdependencies by keeping all project plans and document up to date
- Report project progress to project owner and person in charge regularly and also organize a meeting for internal team and customers
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology or related fields
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Experience 2 years up in project management.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure situations, have self-discipline, work independently with less supervision and focus on a result-oriented perspective
Pls apply via https://stelligence.com/careers/