Duties and Responsibilities:
– Troubleshoot and resolve customer tickets. Works closely with the customer or with the vendor until resolution.
– Internal IT support for related IT equipment, network and system infrastructure.
– Create and maintain diagrams and technical documents.
– Participate in IT projects and effectively meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
– Provide input and feedback for the use and optimization of internal network/system management, NOC processes and procedure.
– In the event of critical situation or major service outage, will perform crisis management. This includes activating conference bridge and coordination with cross-functional team in English.
Required Job Skills:
– Required to work on day and night shifts.
– Able to read, write and communicate in English
– Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to accurately communicate complex issues using easy to understand terminology
– Demonstrated knowledge of the OSI Model and various troubleshooting techniques for identifying issues at each layer.
– Demonstrated knowledge of industry cabling standards and data center infrastructure deployment
– Good understanding of LAN/WAN routing and redundancy protocols with Cisco equipment
– Demonstrated knowledge of virtualized infrastructure
– Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud technologies
– Hands-on experience with the following security technologies will be a plus: firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection Systems, Vulnerability Scanners, Virtual Private Networking, virus protection technologies, Log Management, network access control, proxy server and data loss prevention
– Experience with Infrastructure automation (Terraform, Ansible, etc.), CI/CD pipelines (GIT, Jenkins, etc.), and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef etc.) will be a plus
– Ability to navigate and effectively utilize ticketing systems
– Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.