Our Mobile development service has been growing rapidly over the years at Seven Peaks Software and it has been trusted by many renowned corporations, startups and industry leaders locally, and abroad.
To support our growth, and expanding iOS team, we are looking for a Tech Lead with a passion for creating high-quality native applications, knowledge sharing and people mentoring.
As a Tech Lead iOS, you are one of the key senior team members in the mobile team. You focus on creating high-quality iOS applications and you help people to grow by mentoring and helping them in their daily work. Apart from creating code, you focus on the team processes and make sure there are well-defined processes and best practices that enable the team to deliver high-quality work.
- Architect and build native iOS applications.
- Provide solution architecture for iOS applications, in cooperation with other team members such as architects.
- Responsible for the performance and quality of iOS applications.
Mentoring and team
- Helping the team resolve difficult engineering problems and answer technical questions.
- Review the decisions the team makes to ensure consistency and alignment with the current development process in the team.
- Reviewing the quality of the work done by the team and making sure potential deviations are addressed and improved for the next project.
- Knowing team members’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- Take the lead in technical job interviews and help to grow the team.
- Bridge communication between your team and other teams, such as the design team.
- Keep up to date on related technology and libraries.
- Help defines the development process and best practice tools for the team in tight collaboration with the Head of Mobile.
- Have a high focus on productization and standardization to make sure the team constantly can be more effective in their daily development work.
- Focus on reusable components to expedite the delivery process.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent ability to understand software requirements and specifications
- Strong understanding of best practices for application performance optimization and security
- Be able to identify opportunities for innovation to improve quality
- Strong experience of enterprise software architecture
- Strong experience with iOS and Swift
- Near fluent English, both oral and written
- Proven experience in leadership roles like for example Scrum Master, Team Lead, Software Architect etc.
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch every Tuesday and Thursday
- Provident Fund
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the BTS and MRT stations
- International work environment with over 16 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
– Please refer to our website for further information http://www.sevenpeakssoftware.com.
– Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org