We are looking for Test Automation Engineer with 3 – 6 years of experience in web application (preferably Angular or React based) testing to work on our client’s project. Moreover, should have some exposure in API security and performance testing.
- Worked in the Agile environment. Experienced capturing features behavior expectation from PO/BA.
- Clear understand of different type of testing methodology and demonstrate what type of testing are applicable in different circumstances
- Hands-on experience with developing automated test scripts and troubleshooting failed cases.
- Sound with at least one of automation framework such as Robot, Cucumber, Cypress, Pact, Mountebank, Appium
- Knows at least basic SQL and Unix commands
- You will be part of Agile team. You will participate in feature requirement discussion and create test plans and perform cross team test cases review
- You will perform manual testing of Web, Mobile and API testing first, then take it ahead for automation using defined testing framework
- You will perform cross team test case review to keep test repo clean and structured
- You will keep eye on CI pipelines for any test failures, root cause analysis and defect management.