This team designs and implements modern websites for international and local clients.
Your role is to utilize WordPress to build websites and web applications. You will need to have a good understanding of related technologies and also ability to think about visual designs.
Our team works in a hybrid model. You can work remotely from home in Thailand or from Iglu offices in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. You are expected to be present at the office for team meetings occasionally.
We will provide you with all the tools needed to do your job. Your total compensation will be based on a fixed base salary and a monthly performance-based bonus.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Participate in client meetings remotely during pre-sales to gather requirements
- Create timelines and work estimates based on client requirements
- Participate in website design by working together with professional UI/UX designers
- Implement high quality websites independently or as part of a team
- Use branding guides and layout designs and modify them to be compatible with the technologies available
- Your colleagues will be local and international UI/UX designers, software engineers, cloud architects, copywriters, marketing specialists, project managers and so on
- 1-3 years of professional experience in implementing websites using WordPress
- Experience in using Elementor page builder
- Understanding of website testing methodologies and technologies
- Understanding of all relevant technologies related to WordPress
- Understanding of visual design processes
- This position is open only for candidates currently based in Thailand
- Fluent Thai language skills is mandatory for this position
- Your English doesn’t need to be perfect, but good enough to communicate every day verbally, via email and chat with colleagues and international clients