- Technical analysis of information system threats and cyber security.
- Conducting risk assessments, Security Baseline, Penetration Testing, and Vulnerable analysis to identify and quantify security exposures; and reporting on other threats and vulnerabilities identified by external sources.
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Liaise with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure information technology products and services.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and correcting IT Security incidents
- Develop reports to share with management about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure Team on the planning, design, development, upgrading and monitoring of information systems, including data
- Ensure all changes to hardware and software comply with the company’s Information Systems Change Management Policy.
- Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in IT security, IT technical background and / or industry knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields.
- Knowledge in concept of business security practices, security controls and enterprise risk management
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in an information systems security role. Experience should include security policy development, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, compliance testing, and Windows Server security.
- Knowledge of Firewall , Intrusion detection system , Anti-virus software , Data encryption
- In-depth technical knowledge of platform operation system , network and PC
- Knowledge of IT Security international standards
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Strong knowledge of Network Administration/Protocols
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills.
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure.
- Strong in written and spoken Thai and English language.
- Strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and well organized,
- Self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Relevant experience assisting with proposal development and presentations is an advantage.
- Related certifications are a plus e.g., CISSP , CISA, ISO27001 lead auditor, etc.
Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org