- Windows Server, VMWare, Terminal Server.
- Windows Server Administration. This involves new server configuration of hardware and software.
- Hardware maintenance.
- Coordinating with third-party vendors, securing replacement parts and installing; software maintenance.
- Functionality updates and security patches; evaluating new third-party tools for potential purchase and making recommendations that improve efficiency, reliability and performance.
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
- Check service desk database for entries on server and server resource issues; prioritize and provide timely response.
- Responsible for documentation of Windows server systems for disaster recovery planning.
- Project leadership on various projects throughout the year which encompass other IS team members, other ACI employees and third-party vendors.
- Storage Administration. Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
- 1-2 years of experience in network/system engineer role
- Knowledge in computer network, hardware and software, telecommunication, as well as network security
Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org