Iglu is looking for a RevOps Marketing Specialist to work on our client project. Our client is a B2B cloud software group that develops products for corporate support. With this position, you will be responsible for driving inbound traffic, increasing product stickiness and driving conversion of free trial users to paying customers for multiple products in their B2B software company. This junior-level, 12-month contract role is perfect for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about marketing.
It is anticipated that specific responsibilities shall include:
- Creation and optimization of original content for main websites, landing pages, social media/ blog posts, advertisements, printed materials and other media
- Improvement of in-app functionality (product tours, email sequences, upgrade prompts, etc.) to increase product stickiness
- Assist with creating and implementing SEO strategies to increase organic traffic
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (social media, paid advertising, etc.) to drive increased inbound traffic
- Analysis of marketing data and user behavior to optimize campaigns and improve user conversion rates
- Set up and maintenance of relevant dashboards and heatmaps in Google analytics, User flow, Ptengine and other tools
- Collaboration with the sales team to identify target customers and develop targeted marketing campaigns to reach them
- Work with product teams to understand and communicate product features and benefits to customers
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing campaign performance, including key metrics such as conversion rates and customer acquisition costs
- Continuously test and iterate on marketing campaigns to improve performance and achieve business objectives
- Management and maintenance of the company’s presence on social media and in online B2B directories on multiple platforms
- Coordinate involvement of outside contractors (design consultants, marketing consultants, etc.)
This is a junior-level position (up to three years of experience in marketing). We will also consider entry-level candidates. It is expected that applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data to make informed decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and tools such as Google Analytics, and SEMrush is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus
- Familiarity with basic graphic design tools such as Canva is a plus
Our client is an early-stage startup, so the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change is essential. If you are a motivated, creative and results-oriented marketer who is available for a 12-month contract, we would love to hear from you.
Iglu is a multinational network of companies that hires digital professionals around the world to work for international clients either fully remote or from its locations in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. We are organized to maximize a sustainable work-life balance for our employees, whilst delivering an efficient, productive, and high-quality service for our clients.
Join our community of like-minded digital professionals and access opportunities to work remotely in a whole new way. You will be part of an amazing group of people with a flexible company culture that encourages you to live the way you like and work on projects of your choice.