We are seeking highly motivated WordPress Developers who possess a passion for innovation and a strong drive to enhance our existing projects. The ideal candidates will be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our WordPress team to develop dynamic themes and plugins on the WordPress platform.
- Follow WordPress Coding Standards while creating themes and plugins.
- Optimize website performance built on WordPress.
- Identify and address any issues affecting websites.
- Explore, experiment with, and implement new technologies to enhance the efficiency and structure of WordPress website development.
- Engage in client meetings to offer expert advice on website development using WordPress.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience in website development, specifically in creating Themes and Plugins on WordPress.
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of the WordPress database structure.
- Sound understanding of WordPress, including:
- Actions and Filters.
- Custom Post Types.
- Custom Taxonomies.
- Theme Customization API.
- REST API.
- Proven experience working collaboratively within a team using Git for version control.
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of time and availability.
Place of work:
Phaholyothin Place can be reached by BTS Ari.
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Free snacks, tea, coffee
- Monthly party
- Annual travel both domestically and internationally
- Group insurance, Social insurance
Salary is considered according to ability and experience
สามารถส่ง RESUME มาได้ที่ Jobs@unixdev.co.th