As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- This role calls for a unique individual who is able to promote and align SAP vision with the Thailand government strategy.
- As a strategic relationship builder, you thrive on proactively developing mutually beneficial working relationships with key partners from regulatory and governing bodies and industry, in Thailand.
- The role requires a strategic thinker who is comfortable working at all levels of government.
- Reporting directly to the Thailand Managing Director, this role entails managing complex interaction with the government whilst protecting and enhancing the SAP brand.
- Leveraging your familiarity of IT you will provide innovative solutions in the SAP portfolio to address economic, security and public service needs and help Thailand in its transition to a smart nation.
- Equally important to your success is collaboratively working with internal stakeholders to ensure that our business practices uphold the highest quality levels that meet or exceed regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Innovative and persuasive
- Significant understanding and 10+ years experience working with the Thai government
- Familiarity with information technology an advantage
- Thai Citizen
- Well-developed relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and tight timeframes in a highly autonomous environment
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, ERP, Law, Technology, Sales, Legal