TechSpace is a professional IT consulting firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the Thai Government and Industry. TechSpace brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology solutions, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Specialist to join our team.
- Provide Tier I support responding to contacts (phone, email, web, and IM) from end user.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues, provide technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of hardware, printer, network connectivity, Citrix, and application issues reported via telephone.
- Monitor the status and progress towards resolution of assigned Incidents.
- Escalate incident as necessary per established escalation policies.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and willing to work with other team member to meet the customer demands.
- Assist with documentation related to team’s functions. Works with the larger team to help with knowledge transfer and service delivery improvements.
- Creates knowledge articles for publication to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Participate with training and other team development and improvements.
- 1-2 years experience in technical support, call center environment, or desktop support role.
- Experience in troubleshooting servers, desktops, networking, connectivity and general desktop support functions.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve issues over the phone – proficient with desktop remote troubleshooting tools.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Previous call center/service desk experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or similar field.
- Candidates must be Thai Citizen.
- Help Desk Institute certification (Preferred).
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills, and can communicate in all aspects of jobs.
- Proficient with technical documentation and presentation skills.