Job Position: SOC Security Analyst
• Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
• Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving information security environment.
• Act as Subject Matter Experts for analysis functions, providing support on more involved cases and guiding the activity of other analysts through collaboration
• Identify and document containment and remediation efforts which successfully reduce risk
• Maintain documentation on residual risk, along with assignment of leadership owners and recommended steps for remediation
• Bachelor or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology and IT security or equivalent (Welcome new graduates)
• 0-5 years of security experience preferable and 5 plus years of IT experience preferable
• Certified in IT Security such as CompTIA Secuirty+, CEH, GCIH, SSCP, CISSP and etc would be preferred
• Passionate about sharing, learning and growing your Cyber Security/Ethical Hacking knowledges
“• Technical Skills:
– Understands information security, especially incident response, intrusion detection and prevention
– Data & Traffic Analysis
– Actively investigates the latest in security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and penetration techniques.
– Experience with SIEM, Big Data, forensic tools, etc.
– Strong understanding of malicious code: reverse engineering skills, practitioner tactics, techniques and procedures from common motivations
– Strong understanding of basic visualization techniques, especially big data
– Strong understanding of basic cyber-intelligence techniques
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง CV เพื่อสมัครเข้าร่วมงานในตำแหน่งนี้ได้ที่ email@example.com