If you are a successful candidate, you will be a part of a small dynamic team within Technology Operations, you will provide first in class support and implementation services for Thomson Reuters Eikon, our flagship product.
The SRE Role:
- SREs are engineers with the right mix of knowledge and skills in software (i.e. programming, data structures and algorithms) and systems (i.e. operating software on internal and external infrastructure at scale).
- We constantly evaluate products and services before and after production releases to prevent, identify and fix problems that impact service availability in deploying, configuring, releasing, monitoring, recovering, and scaling.
- We participate in on-call rotations to monitor and support our products and services, taking recovery actions prior to and after disruptions
- We dedicate at least 50% of our time applying software engineering principles to resolve problems impacting service uptime or our operational efficiency
Our SRE Culture:
- To accomplish our mission and continue to build our internal DevOps culture, we embrace and are strong advocates of the CALMS framework.
- We seek to eliminate manual and repetitive operations tasks at every opportunity by exploiting open source tools, contributing to open source projects and building new tools when required.
- We value technical aptitude, innovative thinking and a great learning ability above proficiency with a specific toolset.
- Experienced using software testing frameworks following TDD and BDD approaches.
- Experienced automating software build, deployment and server configuration management using tools such as puppet, chef and jenkins.
- Expertise in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL), web servers (Apache, IIS), networking and storage technologies.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS or Azure.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to provide a work permit.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com