- Assist in the creation of the system design for all new development projects.
- Work closely with customer and other departments to solve the problems and provide testing support.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of application systems
- Be major responsible for application settings and its security. Maintain application configurations to be up-to-date and keep backup for recovery if needed.
- Prepare test scripts, test data and execute testing according to technical requirements and software quality assurances
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc. to other departments and users
- Perform minor programming for some in-house IT projects and product enhancements
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all departments to assist in addressing and resolving application and business issues.
- Conduct UAT of functionalities before release.
- Contribute and maintain user guide.
- Work outside of normal working days occasionally. Support all services 7 * 24 when required
- Participate to improve IT services accordingly
- Any other tasks assign by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experiences in IT Support and have experience in Banking or Financial are advantage
- Programming (Java, C, PHP) UNIX Script, Shell Script, Scripting and Database (DB2, MySQL, SQL Server) skill is preferable and ability to learn new technology
- High level of responsibility, service minded and good interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong Incident and Problem Management Skills
- Good command of written and spoken English