- Design and develop complete end to end automation environment using configuration/auto-scaling tools.
- Lead architecture, monitoring, performance optimization and capacity planning of new infrastructure services to support a high-performance computing environment and ensure 99.9%+ uptime.
- Respond to off-hours and weekend emergency alerts, alarms, and requests, in keeping with the team’s on-call rotation schedule.
- Work closely with Architects, Security Engineers, Product Managers, SRO and other clients and partners of the SRE team to meet the needs of the organization to stay competitive – from the infrastructure up to the highest level of applications.
- Strategize with the teams to develop new technology initiatives with a primary focus on
availability, supportability, scalability, security, and performance.
- Configure and tune an enterprise monitoring and instrumentation system(s) to efficiently detect existing issues and predict future issues based on trends
- Stay up-to-date with technology. Recurrently advance your technical skill-sets.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in Linux systems administration, management, best practices, and performance tuning
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as an individual contributor in a systems administration/development or DevOps role working on highly scalable distributed systems.
- Experience supporting mission-critical platforms, both physical and virtualized environments, using CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu.
- Experience designing, building and managing large scale infrastructure in AWS and Rackspace, including experience leveraging one or more coding languages for automation.
- Ability to communicate and transfer knowledge clearly and effectively in both technical and non-technical manners.
- Language Requirement: English (working level)
- Repositories: GIT
- Scripting: Python, Bash
- Cloud Providers: AWS (AWS CLI, Elemental, Lambda, ECS, Beanstalk, etc.)
- CDN: Akamai, CloudFront
- Database: MySQL, Mongo, Redis
- Containerization/disposable environments: Docker, Vagrant
- Network Operation Tools: Icinga2, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Nagios
- Operating Systems: CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu
- Collaboration Tools: Jira, Google Docs, Hangout
- Competitive Salary (60K-70K depends on experience)
- 4 days work onsite / 1 day work from home
- You pick your equipment (Mac / Windows)
- Cool office space at Nana-Asoke area
- Free coffee and drinks all day
- Free use of fitness facilities. Swimming pool, Fitness room, Sauna and Stream rooms (3 persons per day / first come first serve)
- Travel opportunities in operating Asian markets
Location: Trendy Building, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Salary: 60,000 – 70,000THB
Send your cv to email@example.com