Through the translation of mockups into scalable and maintainable coding patterns across 4 primary brands and three international sites, we work closely with Design and Full-Stack Engineers to maintain the company’s visual web standards within our codebase.
We’re looking for a talented Web Developer who knows how to balance a passion for logic and problem solving with a keen eye for design to join this growing team.
- Problem solving on the fly using various resources and debugging methods to diagnose and execute solutions independently.
- Working seamlessly with Designers, Product Managers, and business stakeholders to translate designs/wireframes into frontend code.
- Working closely with other Storefront technology teams including Frontend Platforms, Performance, and Full-Stack (PHP) to create next generation site features.
- Understanding and employing engineering and optimization best practices with regard to frontend web standards, code maintainability, page rendering, and browser performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-3+ years of CSS, HTML, and JS development experience
- Sense of humor and excellent communication skills
- Skilled with CSS and HTML, including the ability to code from scratch without a framework, and a focus on code reusability, performance, and faithfulness to design
Please send us your resume and expected salary to email@example.com
Tel.02-381-9073-5 (K.Suchaya- HR Manager)