Backend Developer (Technology Business Unit – True Digital Group)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
- Produce the API specification and develop web applications/api or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements–including, but not limited to, quality, security, and performance—within committed timeframe
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Work closely with system analysts, developers, scrum masters and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements
- Communicate constantly with product owner to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
Qualifications for candidates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
- 0-5 years of experience in backend API development
- Proficiency with Java Script, NodeJS, Angular.js or React.js are beneficial
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with JSON Restful API over HTTP and gRPC/Protobuf
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience in modern technology adoption such as Kafka, Redis, API Gateway.
- Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
You possess a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective
Email your CV directly to email@example.com