ICT System Analyst
- Get requirement from Key Business Owner and Users.
- Clarify business requirement with business and support SA to translate business requirement.
- Prepare the Gap analysis document between the business requirements IT system and confirm with business user.
- Working with business users to identify opportunities for improvement in business operation and processes.
- Identify functional requirement to support each business requirement.
- Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders and meet essential quality standards.
- Responsible to do analysis and design according to Business and user requirement.
- Able to transform business requirement to technical solution.
- Review details in the functional specification that have impacts with infrastructure, IT security and also inform for the impact.
- Control application development to SDLC and project management responsibility.
- Be the technical support for providing guidance and consultation to user.
- Implement ERP Process, Business Workflow Process, Design Completed & Approved
- Developing and Testing Process
- Create document ot support project (User Requirement Document , Software Requirement Specification,ER Design Specification and User Manual).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- 3-5 Years experience in business analyst or system analyst
- Experience in business process analyst and application software design by gathering requirement from business and key users.
- Having experience in software development & programming such as web application, mobile application, ABAP would be advantage.
- Able to do coding in multi programming language such as JAVA., DotNet , C++ etc
- Have skill in developing, implementing the ERP/SAP system.
- Have knowledge and skill of DBMS such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- Self-motivated, smart working strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skill.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org