Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and fit for use.
- Analyst existing systems, applications and functions to ensure user and system requirements are met.
- Design and create website/API/UI/UX to meet user and system requirements and comply with application development standards.
- Design and execute acceptance testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application.
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions.
- Degree : Computer science, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, IT, MIS
- Experience : 3 Years up in IT Development skills
- Experts in programming languages, such as C#, .Net Framework and related web development skill.
- Knowledge of database architecture, DevOps, Agile Development, Test Driven Development and Project management
PLUS (not a must)> Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work, Ability to work well within a team
Age 25 – 35
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.