PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, ePropertyTrack and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
This is what we have done already:
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
What are typical challenges we face at PropertyGuru?
- We’re dealing with massive amount of incoming data everyday
- We’re dealing with massive traffic (130+M users)
- 5+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack, Node.js, Java, or similar technologies
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- Proficient with design, optimization and tuning of Relational and/or Document oriented databases
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Experience in distributed architecture, SOA, microservices
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.