Information system Staff (System Admin / System Engineer / IT support)
Job description IT Staff:
- Able to Manage / Maintain / Support / Troubleshoot / Design of hardware Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networking, NAS, UPS, CCTV, AirCon)
- Able toManage / Maintain / Support / Troubleshoot / Design of Security administration, Make and keep Information Security Policy.
- Able to Manage / Maintain / Support / Troubleshoot / Design of Backup IT envoronment System
- Able to Manage / Maintain / Support / Troubleshoot / Design of Software (Microsoft server, Linux server, Services, Roles Features)
- Control and manage project jobs assigned by management team
- Monitoring operation system, performance and find problem and solution for fix it.
- Operate for each activity. Follow the status, problem for all related person
- Able to perform Documentation such as Diagram, Proposal, Kickoff project, Workplan, MicroDesign, FinalConfigSheet, Monthly report, Activity report, IssueTracking report
- Male Age 20-35 years.
- Experience 0 – 5 years in positions with relate field MIS / IT / Network / Security / Server / Stroage / Helpdesk / Developer
- High Vocational, Bachelor degree in Computer science or field related
- For IT support: Good communicates and support with user, vendor and customer.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer skills.
- Able to drive a car and have car license.
- Group Insurance
- Social Security
- Meal Allowance
- Salary & Performance Reviews
- Bonus & commision
- Working Monday – Friday ( 08.30 – 17.30 ), Some Saturday 1-2 days per month