- Join our RPA implementation team as a RPA developer to provide implementation service for customer’s projects
- Develop understanding of customer’s business processes either from requirement interview or workflow diagram
- Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio and other components in the suite
- Work closely with other project team members including business analyst, project manager, solution architect, etc.
- Provide application and technical assistance to users after implementation go-live
- Explore and utilize new UiPath ecosystems technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field
- 2 years of .NET programming experience
- Experienced with RPA automation tools e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism is an advantage
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (waterfall or agile)
- South Sathorn.
Interested persons, please send a letter of application stating your salary requirements, full CV, a recent photograph with evidence of academic record to: firstname.lastname@example.org