- Design, code, and launch website, web service, Front-end system and WordPress on new and existing product.
- Collaborate and contribute to a wide variety of projects including PWA, Cross Platform, WordPress, URL-shortener website, single sign-on website, testimonial website and online CRM project.
- Implement and work with the platform team to launch web module user features and functions.
- Bachelor Degrees in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related technical field.
- Strong interest in web platform, Front-end platform, CMS, PWA.
- Startup mindset, detail-oriented and ability to arrange multiple project deadlines simultaneously.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to organized work in a teamwork environment.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, with fluency in multiple programming and markup languages.
- Experience working in WordPress, Polymer, React, Redux, React Native, Web component and Native component project.
- Self-motivated, responsible, strong data analytical, influencing and problem solving skills.
- Additional language skills.
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR TEAM
- Flexible and no minimum working hour – Usually we work from 9am to 6pm but our office opens from 8am to 9pm. Traffic jams or rush hour will not be your worry since you can make your own schedule. With no minimum working hour, you may take a nap, enjoy the relax zone or back hour early to spend time with your family as long as you take responsibility and make sure your task is done. Time is yours.
- Free meals and good things you don’t want to miss – Food is one of our core benefits, we care what you eat every day. Salad, sandwich and healthy lunch serve for free everyday with a little help from our team. Backyard, book, game and fun activities are available for relaxation.
- Apppi trip, movie night, party and after work activity – Once a year trip together with the whole company and once a month movie night to build a great team, we treat everyone like family. Party and activity are the events that connect us with friends and partners, everyone will participate and organize it. Apppi Trip 2015 destination is Japan.
- Do social good project and build product you love – Good products are built by people who truly want to use it themselves. We give an opportunity for our team to connect with partners and do social good project or join our internal startup team to build great apps and excited products with the newest tools and technology.
- Perks – Good salary, long vacation, health insurance, retirement benefits, consulting, training, tools, gadget swag and more.
Please send us your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
More information: https://apppi.co/career/