- Design, code, and launch iOS applications on all across screens and form-factors of mobile, tablet, TV and more.
- Support various clients from worldwide company to local sectors.
- Collaborate and contribute to a wide variety of new and existing applications.
- Implement, deploy A/B test, reviewing API designs and work with platform team to launch user features and functions
- Bachelor Degrees in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related technical field.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application and iOS.
- Development experience in iOS platform with Swift, APIs and MySQL.
- Strong interest in new iOS SDK, UI framework, touch reactive touch based design, Mobile app Architecture, testing and flat design.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to organized work in a teamwork environment.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Android Fundamentals course certificate on Udacity.
- Specialist domains : iMessaging, mobile optimised websites, mobile web browsers, webviews, third party libraries for iOS
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR TEAM
- Flexible and no minimum working hour – Usually we work from 9am to 6pm but our office opens from 8am to 9pm. Traffic jams or rush hour will not be your worry since you can make your own schedule. With no minimum working hour, you may take a nap, enjoy the relax zone or back hour early to spend time with your family as long as you take responsibility and make sure your task is done. Time is yours.
- Free meals and good things you don’t want to miss – Food is one of our core benefits, we care what you eat every day. Salad, sandwich and healthy lunch serve for free everyday with a little help from our team. Backyard, book, game and fun activities are available for relaxation.
- Apppi trip, movie night, party and after work activity – Once a year trip together with the whole company and once a month movie night to build a great team, we treat everyone like family. Party and activity are the events that connect us with friends and partners, everyone will participate and organize it. Apppi Trip 2015 destination is Japan.
- Do social good project and build product you love – Good products are built by people who truly want to use it themselves. We give an opportunity for our team to connect with partners and do social good project or join our internal startup team to build great apps and excited products with the newest tools and technology.
- Perks – Good salary, long vacation, health insurance, retirement benefits, consulting, training, tools, gadget swag and more.
Please send us your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
More information: https://apppi.co/career/