Position : System Engineer (Onsite)
The System Engineer (SE) is to successfully implementing projects from conception to completion which designed by Pre-Sales/Senior Engineer, and optimizing hardware and software components including user acceptant test (UAT). SE provides enterprise level assistance, diagnose, and troubleshoot software and hardware problems to help customers resolve technical issue using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
· Design, Install, configure, test, fine tune and maintain hardware and software solutions on managed product portfolio.
· Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
· Monitor and test hardware and software performances for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work among SE team members to knowledgeable those fixes.
· Completely provide On-the-job training and configuration documents to customer.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all technical issues.
· Provide corrective and preventive maintenance within SLA time limited upon technical support agreement.
· Proactive achieve assigned technical competencies on targeted/agreed timeline.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field. (fresh graduated are welcome)
· 1-2 Year’s Experience in system engineer
· Having knowledge in Virtualization, Windows server, Hardware, Storage, and Networking
– Experience in implementing or support infrastructure enterprise solutions
· Good interpersonal and communication skills. (for support Customer)
· English skill Good speak, listen and writing
· Good Team player and work well under pressure.
· Positive Attitude & Service mind.
· Ability to perform outside work
Contact: 064 373 5409