- Design database for developer team
- Prepare data for developers to make report
- Make plan for database backup/recovery
- Provide reports to support business, operation team
- Monitor, scale and optimize database to handle large traffic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer science, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Database Administrator
- Solid understanding of business processes and operations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability.
- Technology base : SQLserver, MongDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch, PL/SQL
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.