Web Developer (Back-end)
Roles and Responsibility
- Develops software by guiding development of program specifications given by Team Lead.
- Work closely with other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements.
- Attend meetings during the development process and response to development clinches.
- Work with Team Lead to build and refine codes for platform development. Must have strong skills and knowledge in agile coding, cyber-security code assessment or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to Team Lead.
- Communicate to the Team Lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the- box thinking to provide high value-of-service to entire platform development.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Responsible on planning, and implementation to meet the development timeline.
Qualification and professional competence:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Computer science or other related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in development website
- Experience of back-end web development programming language (php, python, java, ruby).
- Experience of HTML, CSS, JS, RESTful, API, JSON, XML would be advantages.
- Experience of Software engineering methodologies (Ex. Agile Development), Software development tools (Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio).
- Experience of unit testing, automated testing (Selenium) code management tools (SVN) and Continuous integration tools.
- Good inter-team communication and team work.
- Self-learning and motivating and fast learner.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai
Working with us:
You can look forward to work in a dynamic environment with a young, talented and dedicated team. Various design opportunities existing in our growing company with plenty of responsibilities, possibilities and social benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your English application including cover letter and your CV to Human Resource Department e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenixict Co., Ltd.
140/17 ITF Tower 11thFl.,
Silom rd., Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500