- Provide technical support in Retail system and related system to meet the SLA and Project timeline
- Provide Functional support in Retail system and related system to meet the SLA and Project timeline
- Clearly understand and documents business requirements and impact analysis
- Design and develop the proposed solutions/program in Retail and related
- Test and Deploy the solution/ program
- Train the retail user in any level of retail domain
- Implementation and Rollout Retail Solution
- Maintained, troubleshoot and resolved problems associated with retail and related system
- Proactively monitor and resolves issues
- Conducted research, suggested and proposed consideration of new improvement, processed and technologies
- Manage and Build relationship with customer /business partner
- Works with business user to understand business requirements/ business needs
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Information Technology
- 5+ years post graduate IT experience with an international law firm or multinational.
- Background in Navision Techno-functional (prefer)
- Must demonstrate ability to work across the entire service of IT
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Highly responsible, motivated, organized, adaptable, able to work under pressure and possessing a customer focused attitude.
- Must be able to work and take initiative in a high pressured and fast moving environment.
- Ability to perform job under time constraint/ pressure
- Requires working hours that will include non-office hour, weekends and holidays, as determined by the requirements of the customer.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.