- Participates in deep-dive discussions and gathers information about customer technical needs and assesses customer’s current IT infrastructure and translates the technical view into the implementation view to architect an overall technical solution. Additionally, defines technical alternatives and possible shortcomings to the proposed solution.
- Collaborates with account teams and other company organizations in developing and communicating key value propositions and negotiation points for a specific product set and technology.
- Delivers compelling and convincing presentations addressing specific requirements and expectations; effectively links the technical features and functions of company´s solutions with tangible business benefits that meet customer challenges.
- Protects and expands HPE’s footprint with the customer by leveraging new technologies, upgrades, and refreshes to the company’s installed base. Develops strategies to counter likely competitive threats.
- Responsible for pipeline information to be updated and accurately reflect the area of responsibility to ensure nurturing of all deals and constant movement of opportunities to close.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the technical solution design and identifying related training needs.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or related fields.
- 2+ years’ experience in Technical Pre-Sales (HPE product)
- 2+ years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
- Have to knowledge of HPE server product such as ProLiant, Synergy, Apollo and SimpliVity
- Have to knowledge of HPE storage product such as Primera, Nimble, 3PAR, MSA and XP7 and SimpliVity
- Experience participating in solution configurations and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
- Solid knowledge of partner´s offerings and how to effectively access, engage, and collaborate with them
- Excellent technical communication skills to work with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams
- Good command in written and spoken of English
|Company Name:||YIP IN TSOI & CO., LTD.|
|Address:||523 Mahaprutharam Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
|Telephone:||+66(0)2 353 8600 Ext. 2110|
|Fax:||+66(0)2 353 8680|
|Contact Person:||Mr.Charin Phomvichai|