Technical Architect, pre-sales (NetApp product)
- As a seasoned professional with a wide range of technology presales experiences, this individual uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Is responsible for a specific customer base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Collaborate with sales teams to support customers in pre and post sales activities, including consulting on and disseminating product information and leading technical sales calls
- Support the technical sales cycle including technical qualification, product and solution briefings, and proof-of-concept/demos
- Present, position and demonstrate NetApp technologies, solutions and services to prospective customers, articulating clear business value
- Assess customer technical storage and computing environments to assist in evaluating current customer needs and future requirements
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team
- Account management and project management skills.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience in Technical Pre-Sales (NetApp product)
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Good storage and data management solutions expertise.
- Hybrid cloud solution expertise and Public cloud certifications would be added advantage.
- Product and industry knowledge of cloud services-related solutions competitive to NetApp
- A strong understanding of the storage industry, private and public cloud environments, virtualization and cloud management stacks (ex: OpenStack, vCloud Director, etc..)
- In-depth knowledge of Public/Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Service Providers (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Excellent technical communication skills to work with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams
- Good command in written and spoken of English
|Company Name:||YIP IN TSOI & CO., LTD.|
|Address:||523 Mahaprutharam Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
|Telephone:||+66(0)2 353 8600 Ext. 2110|
|Fax:||+66(0)2 353 8680|
|Contact Person:||Mr.Charin Phomvichai|