IT Application Implementer / Support (Mid-Level)
NewGens Alliance Co., Ltd.
I.T. – Software/Telecommunication Bangkok and its Vicinity
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a team member of the Application technical engineer team located in Thailand to ensure production support for the region with a focus on Financial messaging/payment.
- Provide regional application production support for Applications (EastNet, Axway, SWIFT, etc.).
- Consult with clients on recommended practices and policies for how to best implement Application Solutions.
- Provide the support service/consulting service/troubleshooting service to a customer.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for requirements definition, documentation of specifications, training, system configuration, testing, and roll out support of Application Solutions for our client projects.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to ensure that functional and technical deliverable are documented and defined clearly for internal and client stakeholders and delivered successfully in support of the overall project go live and post-project transition.
- Overnight on-site/Weekend on-site as required for project delivery (approximately 50%).
- Able to travel to Thailand Provinces as required for project delivery (approximately 5%).
- Able to travel abroad for Company’s Products training / conferences
- Should have at least 3 years of experience supporting any Middleware or financial application.
- Must have direct client-facing experience (Software as a service or Consulting Services).
- Must have external/internal software implementation project experience.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences are a must-have.
- The individual must have a proven ability to understand business requirements in a variety of functional areas and the flexibility to adapt to new and changing information.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and be capable of delivering a presentation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Personality
- Good Mindset
- Positive Thinking
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Logical Thinking / Sequential Thinking
- Good Speaker
- Basic IT Skill (For troubleshooting)
- Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016,2019)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Database, MS-SQL, ORACLE
- Computer Networking
- OS Administrating (Windows Server,Linux,Redhat, AIX), Optional
- Familiar with / Experience in the Banking domain would be an advantage
- Experience in pre-sales would be an advantage.
- Exposure to AML and cybersecurity would be an advantage.
- Experience related to any financial application would be an advantage specially
- EastNet/Axway/SWIFT/Neverfail application.
- Only Thai nationality and must be able to speak Thai fluently
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Age between 25-40 years old
- English curriculum vitae / resume are required
- Must be able to communicate well in English (2nd Interviewing will be in English)
- Must be able to write/read/listen to English well.
Type of job : Full Time
Quantity : 1 quota
Gender : Male/Female
Salary(Baht) : Depend on qualifications and experience
Experience : 3 – 5 year(s)
Location : Bangkok and its Vicinity
Education : Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Faculty : Computer and Information Technology
Please send your resume to email@example.com