Samsung SDS Asia Pacific was established in 2006 and its line of business including IT Solutions and Outsourcing Services..
Samsung SDS has gone on to broaden its portfolio in Business Solutions (Enterprise Applications, Enterprise Mobility and Enterprise Analytics) and IT Outsourcing & Infrastructure Services.
- Business Development Assist Manager
Lead Business Development and enterprise solution sales in MDM, IOT, AI, RPA , Blockchain, etc.
Focus on business pipeline expansion and revenue generation in Thailand
Responsible for Business Development and sales target attainment while ensuring organizational compliance and internal sales risk management process and regulations
Work closely with alliances & delivery partners for all SDS services & solution to further develop and strengthen our market presence
Handle and respond to queries relating to Pre-Qualification, Quotation & proposal and other detailed procurement contracts
Establish and manage prospects, alliances, delivery partners through networking sessions
Conduct market-sensing activities, analytics and reporting
Evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of sales, methods, cost and results
Produce documentation as per industry standards and seek approvals from clients
Monitor and share the status of sales performances (weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end)
Liaise with Sales representatives in HQ located in Korea and Regional team in Singapore to achieve pre-sales and sales objectives
Establish relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork and keeping colleagues updated on activities.
Can-Do attitude and Multi-Tasks working environment in organization.
Able to work independently on assigned tasks or work with team as required.
Perform any other duties and projects as assigned by local country head.
Degree in Computer Engineer, IT or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of sales experience in IT industry, especially in B2B for enterprise sectors.
Solution Sales experience in Enterprise sales such as MDM, IOT, AI, RPA , Blockchain ,etc.
Proven track record and strong capability to generate leads and closing deal.
Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, Virtualization, Internet space and other industry technologies.
Technical background , good in presentation and communication skill.
Able to perform field sales independently with minimum supervision.
Excellent English & Thai written and verbal communication
Candidates should have prior work experience in multi-national company.
Self-motivated, sales driven and results oriented
2. Solution Engineer
As a Sr. Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing technical support to new & existing enterprise customers on IT Solutions and Products.
- Responsible for presales support such as tech presentation, documentation, demo, workshop and testing.
- Responsible for project implementation for MDM, IOT, AI, RPA , Blockchain, etc.
- Responsible for installation of the solution at customer premises, integration with third-party software systems/hardware and conducting User Acceptance Test with customer.
- Consult with technical regional teams and HQ about capabilities and support local country head and partners on proposal activities.
- Work closely with Local Country Head , Regional Team and HQ team for technical requirements and project.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Local Country Head and Group Lead.
- Provide support timely response to all issues reported by customers and partners.
- Report on project’s progress regularly and recommend service improvement when necessary.
- Might be to required work non-standard and/or extended work hours, on shift, or 24×7 on-duty support as per business needs if and when required.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance/support in customer sites.
- Document the resolution of incidents and problems.
- Write Root Cause Analysis report when there is an incident.
- Establish relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork and keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Can-Do attitude and Multi-Tasks working environment in organization.
- Perform any other duties and projects when required.
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of IT experience especially in IT B2B Solution business.
- Knowledge of programing and software design skill in Java, XML, SSL and Android development.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Linux OS Platform experience & proficiency.
- Basic understanding of server, network (firewall, server, proxy) and web technology (SSL, IIS, Apache).
- Good knowledge of Virtualization System (MANO, Nutanix, VMWare), Public Cloud and other Infrastructures
- Good knowledge of database: Oracle/MSSQL.
- Good knowledge of configuration management, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
For further information, please kindly contact or send your CV to email@example.com