Predictive Co., Ltd. [Finema Partners]
Predictive is the first & market leading digital analytics & user experience consulting firm in Thailand. We are Certified Google Marketing Platform Partner. Predictive helps our clients understand the value of their data across a wide digital footprint to creates sustainable growth. We offer full digital strategy consulting services – Specialize on Digital Analytics, User Experience Design & Optimization, Search Engine Optimization and Digital Transformation. Our client portfolio including Telecommunication, Financial Services, Retail, Real Estate, Media, FMCG, Travel & Hospitality, Airline, etc.
As Senior User Experience Researcher you will be expected to do the following:
- Lead UX activities in an agile environment and support team with all aspects of the user research life cycle ( research plan by segments, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating ).
- Mentor, coach and build a high performing team of skilled user experience.
- Define and Develop user research plan using a variety of research methods framework within budget, timeline, and business requirements from clients from the stakeholder interview session as a proposal.
- Advocate research findings to a diverse audience through written reports and oral presentation using a storytelling approach which comes up with ideate actionable or solution.
- Define personas from the interview insights pattern, research reports, and artifacts such as customer journey maps and use-case documents to business stakeholders to collide an aspect of business stakeholders.
- Apply and information architecture as a dynamic through the project as card sorting, user flow and wireframe.
- Create wireframe and prototype as a tools for validate the ideas and usability issues from the report as a heatmap tracking, usability testing and interview session.
- Construct an experiment on Google Optimize as an A/B Testing,MVT, Redirect or Personalization for website enhancing through digital segmentation.
- Generate and Conduct a workshop or meeting with clients depends on the scope of work and business objective.
- Work with Data Analyst, Media, and Account Executive and Business Stakeholder to provide the actionable as a solution for the dynamic business requirements with data-driven.
Character & personal qualities:
- Investigative mindset
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Work well under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Good command of English
- Collaborative, self motivated, love what you do!
- Never stop learning (we have a lot new things for your learning & development all the time.)
Company benefits include:
- Work on your own pace – flexible working hours
- Work from home (2 days per week)
- Full training & development
- Young & Friendly Corporate Culture
- Health Insurances
- Vacations & Outings
- Transportation expenses
Predictive Co., Ltd.
Location: The Trendy Office Building(1A floor)
Sukhumvit Soi13 (Near BTS Nana, 100-200 M.)
Apply Job: https://finema.breezy.hr/p/6acf73a9d171-sr-ux-company-predictive