Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing research, interviews and stay up-to-date with industry and competitor trends, and share insights and learnings across the Analytics team
- Analyze user behaviors, pain points and industry trends to solve customer-centric ambiguous problem areas in existing or new verticals.
- Deliver flows, prototypes, sketches and high-quality visuals that set the standard for design excellence based on business goals and user needs.
- Conduct and facilitate ideation sessions, design validation and usability testing to ensure the highest product quality standards.
- Develop, own, and implement new user interface designs as well as optimize existing designs Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, process flows, and prototypes
- Continuously gather and evaluate requirements, create prototypes, and test for intuitively and experience
- Deliver best-in-class designs by combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements, business requirements, and potential technical limitations
- Work closely with the Product Owners, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Business teams to ensure the goals and objectives of each product are integrated into your designs
- Clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders throughout the design and development process
- Work independently and efficiently on multiple projects of different size and scope while taking a long-term view of how it fits overall company vision.
- 3+ years experience as an UX/UI designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience is highly preferred
- Proficient in Figma and other standard design software
- Experience with different UX processes, and research methods, both qualitative and quantitative
- Experience delivering end-to-end experience across multiple projects and platforms
- Experience designing for the web and mobile, and familiar with web and mobile design standards, systems and technologies
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools, and prototyping (e.g., Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe design tools, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English and fluent Thai
- Experience in B2B UX/UI design is a strong plus