We are looking for someone who can envision and design a market-leading product. With the possession of best-in-class skills in UX and UI. Along with great communication of thoughts and ideas and an interest in making gigantic system look more appealing and interesting. Someone who understands end-user behaviours and can make complex systems appear simple for them.
If you are this person, then we have an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Who we are
With offices in Bangkok, Britain and Ireland, Firecreek is part of Arthur – a rapidly growing and well-funded business in the PropTech sector, offering a cloud-based software solution to a wide range of Property Managers.
Since our launch in 2015, we have had a fast-growing presence within the UK market and exciting plans for further global expansion as a result of our recent acquisition by Aareon, the leading provider of ERP software and digital solutions for the European property industry. We currently have over 1,300 B2B clients with over 100,000 rental units and £30m of rent processed monthly.
– UI / UX and Information Architecture
– Wireframing and UI Prototyping
– Self-disciplined, organised and attention to detail
– Adaptive and responsive designs for screen sizes
– Design research
– Branding and graphic development
– Developing and maintaining the design system
– Implementation with Developers
– 3-5 years of experience with a portfolio
– Good English skills
– Proficient with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and other similar programs
– Great problem solver and adaptive to change and feedback
– Putting the customer at the centre of your research when designing
– Making complicated problems simple
– Can work autonomously
– Ability to coordinate and communicate with the technical team
With a relaxing office atmosphere, we believe in a work hard and play hard ethos with challenges to your skillset each day.
– Above Market Average Salaries
– Health & Life Insurance
– Social Security
– Annual Medical Check-Up
– On the Job Training and Up-skilling
– Start work before 10 A.M. (Flexible Hour)
– End of Month Entertainment
– Annual Leave 15 days
– Public holidays as announced by the Bank of Thailand
– No stress office atmosphere
– International environment
– Modern work practices with the freedom to be creative
– Little to no overtime, no weekend work
– A 2-minute walk from Saladaeng BTS, lots of food options!
How to apply
Come and join our friendly and skilled team by sending in your resume to: