Key Responsibilities and Requirements
Work hard and make the difference with ACinfotec Consulting Services. Our team members are smart, passionate about the cybersecurity and privacy, committed to deliver value to customers, and enjoy the way we work.
As Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultant, you will join ACinfotec’s dynamic and growing team to provide advice and solve cybersecurity and privacy issues for our customers.
You will be a key position who analyze, design and execute a range of consulting projects pertaining cybersecurity requirements and the convergence with privacy protection, in line with international best practices and local regulations.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with IT Operations, IT Risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, Privacy Protection, IT program or project management, and/or software development.
- Master degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, business or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with IT Operations, IT Risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, Privacy Protection, IT program or project management, and/or software development.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy laws.
- Knowledge of cloud computing is a plus.
- Understanding of modern and emerging technology is a plus.
- Ability to research and analyze cybersecurity and privacy protection best practices, laws and regulations.
- Ability to identify and understand key technical aspect pertaining to cybersecurity and privacy issues, understand business implications, design potential solutions and recommend a best course of action.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others. Flexible and able to demonstrate strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently in a constantly changing environment
- Self-starter who can take general direction and produce specific results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while putting attention to details.
Hold relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSK, ISO 27001, or data privacy certification is preferred.
This position offers a great opportunity to learn and experience world-class IT practices and leading global IT movement, plus close engagement with the nation’s top-class organizations. Our policy is to create the best place to work for IT professionals with a lot of learning and training opportunities. If you feel that you have what it takes to join our company, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please provide a detailed CV including a summary of your education, past experience and also the salary expectation and e-mail to email@example.com.