Key Responsibilities and Requirements
ACinfotec is looking for a Cybersecurity and Privacy Solutions Specialist who can take on a leadership role in delivering the best solutions to help clients tackle cybersecurity and privacy challenges.
You must have the passion for engineering novel solutions to deal with complex cybersecurity and privacy problems.
You should have a good mix of technical knowledge and background in cybersecurity and privacy. We recognize broad and deep technical knowledge, especially in the fields of network security, application security, security operations, incident response, data masking and tokenization and emerging technology.
You should design, coordinate, advise and implement cybersecurity and privacy solutions that involve multiple teams across the client organization. The implemented solutions must meeting customer requirements and comply with applicable best practices and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in systems, network and/or application security.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C or other modern programming languages.
- Master degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, business or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with IT system integration, cloud computing, application development and/or application deployment.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy laws.
- Understanding of best practices in security engineering, including secure development, network security, security operations, systems security, incident response, etc.
- Understanding of best practices in privacy by design is a plus.
- Knowledge of Thailand Personal Data Protection Act is a plus.
- Understanding of modern and emerging technology is a plus.
- Experience with OneTrust or other privacy management platform/solution is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-starter who can take general direction and produce specific results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while putting attention to details.
This position offers a great opportunity to learn and experience world-class IT practices and leading global IT movement, plus close engagement with the nation’s top-class organizations. Our policy is to create the best place to work for IT professionals with a lot of learning and training opportunities. If you feel that you have what it takes to join our company, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please provide a detailed CV including a summary of your education, past experience and also the salary expectation and e-mail to email@example.com.